The Service Division of
A description of our services
ARPA supplies the service support for
Ameriworld Enterprises customers.
What we offer:
• We provide properly trained service technicians to cover any service related issue for our client's equipment in the United States and Canada thru our network of over 450 service providers and using our own technicians locally.
1. We cover the South East Florida area ourselves, and cover "all" the rest of the United States and Canada with our contracted service companies contracted thru ARPA.
• Our technical services include the dispatching of warranty and regular service calls for our clients using our custom software program for tracking all service and/or requests from the client for repairs on their equipment*
With our own software, completely customizable to our clients needs, we can:
- Input every customer that calls us and input their problems/questions. Helpful in a reporting aspect if the client wants to know about "what" the customers are saying about or having problems about their piece of equipment.
- Track every service call from the very first call, who we sent to repair the problem, what they and we did, and the final outcome and cost. Can be uploaded into a customized report for our client to actually see the what, who, where parts used, what is breaking, and the costs.
• Offer training services which can include workshops and seminars for our client's equipment. We also can provide technical and operational support for our clients' equipment.
- We can train service companies if needed.
- We will be the "experts" on your equipment so any question asked will be able to be answered.
• Service unheard of in the United States and Canada
1. We have turned the industry norm upside down.
..... Imagine you are a customer, needing a certain piece of equipment; let's say a
commercial coffee machine. You could go with the usual recognized brand names,
because you know that if you have a problem, you will be able to find service and
parts, eventually....Doesn't help you at all.........
But, you will be able to sell "your" coffee machine, because you can offer, and guarantee proper service and parts, as it is already set up thru ARPA, who as far as the client is concerned there isn't an ARPA, they are calling "you".
So, your client, "if they need technical support, service, or parts will not have to spend their time "looking" to find someone to "work" on your coffee machine, ALL they have to do is call an 800, toll free number, and a live person answers the phone and gets them the help right on the spot-One call is all that your customer needs to make!
Some of our Clients Include:
- Fagor Commercial, Inc.
- EMC ARPA
- Saniflow Inc
- ARPA HVAC
- Quality Espresso
For more information about how our services can benefit you and your organization, contact us toll free at
email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright © 2005. Arpa-FFSS.cpm